• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Healthy Treats Ziwi Peak

Brian M

Hi

Just spotted on one of the Cavalier forums on Yahoo some new healthy treats that consist of dried meats ,they look good so I have ordered some to try the " Poppy Eat As Quick As I Can Test " :) without touching the sides .

http://www.ziwipeakshop.co.uk/

They look really good Brian, not cheap but quality is more important than quantity!!

ZiwiPeak Venison & Green-Lipped Mussel 'Good Dog' Treats would be good for Rosie

I dry meat in the oven for treats anyway - liver, chicken, rabbit and even salmon trimmings!!

I have been feeding Coco the ZiwiPeak food and I also have the treats. She loves it! I really like the green lipped mussel in the treats too, healthy. The treat bag comes with a lot in it and it has lasted a long time, I am not even half way through it. The food on the other hand goes quickly. I have been giving Coco the Ziwi Peak in the morning and frozen raw medallions (Instinct Rabbit) in the evenings. Needless to say, I have no problems with getting her to eat...some of you may remember I was having trouble getting Coco to eat her meals. That is not so much the case anymore!

Hi T

Yes the chunky fish cubes are good we have been using them for a couple of years and also use of course the Burns fish treats and dried carrot and Sabbys delicious home made biscuits and M & C low calorie Rice Bites from

www.pawsrbusy.co.uk

bri

ps but we are very strict on giving treats.

Last edited:
Really love the Nelson website.
Mine love fish4dogs kibble.
Thank you Brian for giving my Pawfect Dog Bakery a mention. I got three new healthy biscuits I am adding next week. Rice Crackers with Courgettes, Rice, Quark and egg. Muesli Rolls with Oats, chopped Hazelnuts, honey, Low fat cottage cheese and flax seed. Spinach Biscuits that don’t look very pretty but the dogs love them.

I have been dehydrating liver for my two dogs. This is the first lot I have done and it's going down well. They love it. I have put some in the fridge in an air tight container and also some in the freezer. Would anyone know how long they will keep? Also any other receipies for dehydrating would be good. If anyone has any.
Thanks

Hi T

Yes the chunky fish cubes are good we have been using them for a couple of years and also use of course the Burns fish treats and dried carrot and Sabbys delicious home made biscuits and M & C low calorie Rice Bites from

www.pawsrbusy.co.uk

bri

ps but we are very strict on giving treats.

They also do dried fish twizzles which are easier for them to eat than the cubes, might be worth a try. I have tried some of the home made treats Sabby has made and they were also very popular.http: www.pawfectdogbakery.co.uk/ If ordered through Cavaliermatters website a percentage goes to Ruperts Fund :p

Hi Sabby

Before I left for work Poppy and Daisy grabbed me and told me to order some more
of your delicious biscuits ,so of course I have .:D

The Ziwipeak treats are good and certainly go down and are quite small so good
as a little thank you for being good girls.:)

Back