• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello =)

SophieLightyear

Hello everyone. :)
I'm Sophie and i'm the very proud owner of a beautiful 5 month old tri coloured cavvie called Benji. Benji is my first cavvie, so i'm still learning a lot about them, although i do all my research before getting him. Thankfully, my nan had two cavvies so i have her to ask.
Yeah well that's me and Benji. hehe.

Welcome Sophie and Benji,
Everyones been really helpful and knowledgable on here so u're sure to mke friends quickly!
Ann xx:-D

Hi Sophie,

Good choice of breed! (y) I am also new to this very informative forum, so welcome to another newby.

A warm welcome to CT, Sophie.
Welcomepoogs.gif

We are quite a growing band of Brummies and nearby Midlanders now!

Any chance of a photo of your lovely Benji? We're all nuts for photos on here. Instructions on how to do it are at

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?17567-Posting-pictures

Whoops - should have looked at all the new posts before opening my mouth. Isee you have put some wonderful photos up on another thread - gorgeous little chap, isn't he? :pi*no:

He made my heart melt the moment i saw him, that's the way i knew he was the perfect pup for me and i'd been looking for long enough.
Although it seems today i'm not good enough for him as he's spent the last few hours in the garden, only coming in to get mud on the carpet!

Back