• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I am so pleased to announce........

That's WONDERFUL news for the Cavalier Breed !!!! Congratulations!!!!!

:jmp2::jmp2::jmp2::jmp2::jmp2::jmp2::jmp2:

I am so pleased to announce......

Congratulations!!! Thank you for doing thiscl*p

I AM SO PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE....

I see the Vitriolic Sniping has already Started from the Usual Quarters .

If I could be allowed to mention Dr B. Cattanach's name,he is included in the List as well.

He sadly had to walk away in disgust around 20 years ago because of the Abusive Comments he was Receiving from some Cavalier Breeders, he is a Geneticist and was trying at that time to help the UK CKCS CLUB along with Bruce Field who was the CLUB'S Health Representative with the Cavaliers' MVD Problem.

Finally ,I see my name is being dragged through the Mud again,I am so Ashamed of what I said in the past, but at that time I just could not Make Sense of the SM Problem in the Cavalier Breed , and UNWISELY I was also LISTENING to what I was being Told by Some Top Cavalier Breeders on the Phone about the SM Cavalier Problem, I have all this Noted , and when I read again what I was being told , I sure Realize how I was being Conned .

It's Great to know that Our Cherished Cavaliers have now Two Spokes-Women , Margaret and Carol, who Truely Love Cavaliers and are doing every-thing they can to give them the Chance of Healthier, Longer Lives.

Bet

I am so pleased to announce.....

I AM SO PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE....

I see the Vitriolic Sniping has already Started from the Usual Quarters .

If I could be allowed to mention Dr B. Cattanach's name,he is included in the List as well.

He sadly had to walk away in disgust around 20 years ago because of the Abusive Comments he was Receiving from some Cavalier Breeders, he is a Geneticist and was trying at that time to help the UK CKCS CLUB along with Bruce Field who was the CLUB'S Health Representative with the Cavaliers' MVD Problem.

Finally ,I see my name is being dragged through the Mud again,I am so Ashamed of what I said in the past, but at that time I just could not Make Sense of the SM Problem in the Cavalier Breed , and UNWISELY I was also LISTENING to what I was being Told by Some Top Cavalier Breeders on the Phone about the SM Cavalier Problem, I have all this Noted , and when I read again what I was being told , I sure Realize how I was being Conned .

It's Great to know that Our Cherished Cavaliers have now Two Spokes-Women , Margaret and Carol, who Truely Love Cavaliers and are doing every-thing they can to give them the Chance of Healthier, Longer Lives.

Bet

I AM SO PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE.....

Could I be Permitted to add to my Previous Post ,that Carol And I were Discussing how we Both Felt about our Cavaliers suffering from SM and MVD ,that we had had so Many ,Many Tears and Heart-Break because of this, and I SAID that at the Moment for other Pet Cavalier Owners not to be going through what we were going through seeing our Cavaliers suffering like they were and very Few Cavalier Breeders were Giving Two Hoots about those Two Serious Health Problems , it might be better if there were no Cavaliers to be making us feel like this.

Do those unfeeling Cavalier Breeders understand what it is like to take our Beloved Cavalier who we Dote On for the Journey to the Vet, that we know there will be No Return.

We had just lost 4 of our Cavaliers to MVD at 4-8 years and I was still feeling so upset, was Recovering from Breast Cancer ,now I am being Accused of Putting words which have been Taken Out Of Context into Carol's Mouth.

I Deeply Regret if that is the Meaning that I gave ,it was Me who said those Words .

Bet

I am so pleased to announce .....

Could I be Permitted to add to my Previous Post ,that Carol And I were Discussing how we Both Felt about our Cavaliers suffering from SM and MVD ,that we had had so Many ,Many Tears and Heart-Break because of this, and I SAID that at the Moment for other Pet Cavalier Owners not to be going through what we were going through seeing our Cavaliers suffering like they were and very Few Cavalier Breeders were Giving Two Hoots about those Two Serious Health Problems , it might be better if there were no Cavaliers to be making us feel like this.

Do those unfeeling Cavalier Breeders understand what it is like to take our Beloved Cavalier who we Dote On for the Journey to the Vet, that we know there will be No Return.

We had just lost 4 of our Cavaliers to MVD at 4-8 years and I was still feeling so upset, was Recovering from Breast Cancer ,now I am being Accused of Putting words which have been Taken Out Of Context into Carol's Mouth.

I Deeply Regret if that is the Meaning that I gave ,it was Me who said those Words .

Bet

I AM SO PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE .....

As a Follow Up to my Previous Posts , and I am so sorry this has Developed after the Wonderful News about Margaret and Carol now being involved with the Dog Advisory Council,but I have Spoken on the Phone with Dogstoday Magazine,and they will be Printing that it was Me who said that it was a Pity that Cavaliers were around to be causing so much Heart-Ache and Tears and perhaps it would be better if there was no Cavalier Breed.

I take full Responsibility for putting Words in Carol's Mouth .

Bet

As a Follow Up to my Previous Posts , and I am so sorry this has Developed after the Wonderful News about Margaret and Carol now being involved with the Dog Advisory Council,but I have Spoken on the Phone with Dogstoday Magazine,and they will be Printing that it was Me who said that it was a Pity that Cavaliers were around to be causing so much Heart-Ache and Tears and perhaps it would be better if there was no Cavalier Breed.

I take full Responsibility for putting Words in Carol's Mouth .

Bet

Bet,

Please do not worry, we all know that things are said in grief and emotion.
Many owners will say they will never have another cavalier when they see it suffering, but they often do, sometimes to regret that decision all over again.

I will say that if I believed that the majority of cavaliers were at risk of suffering the extreme bouts of pain that Monty experienced at the very end of his life, then I too would question whether it was right to let the breed continue.

I have written that last paragraph in the knowledge that parts of it will be taken out of context by certain breeders and quoted to show I plan to destroy the cavalier breed.

I think most rational observers of the cavalier world realise it is because we do not want to see the end of this wonderful breed of loving companions that we continue to raise awareness about SM & MVD.

Bet

You love cavaliers and are striving to help them. Sometimes you have made mistakes. Nobody is perfect though some think they are ! You are to be admired for admitting you may have occasionally got it wrong.

I am delighted to hear this news Margaret, you and Carol are the perfect people to be on the panel. Congratulations!cl*p

Bet,

Please do not worry, we all know that things are said in grief and emotion.
Many owners will say they will never have another cavalier when they see it suffering, but they often do, sometimes to regret that decision all over again.

I will say that if I believed that the majority of cavaliers were at risk of suffering the extreme bouts of pain that Monty experienced at the very end of his life, then I too would question whether it was right to let the breed continue.

I have written that last paragraph in the knowledge that parts of it will be taken out of context by certain breeders and quoted to show I plan to destroy the cavalier breed.

I think most rational observers of the cavalier world realise it is because we do not want to see the end of this wonderful breed of loving companions that we continue to raise awareness about SM & MVD.

I AM SO PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE......

Thanks Margaret and Evelyn for your Thoughts, what has Saddened me so much to-day, was the Vitriolic Abuse that was given to Carol through no fault of Her Own,but was caused by me ,when I said that other Cavalier Owners would not have to go through the Same Heart Ache as we did with the Health Problems in the Cavalier Breed if there were no Cavaliers.

I hope this will end the Abuse of Carol who has had no part in this.

I know I am Despised and Hated by Some Cavalier Breeders ,is the Nitty Gritty of this because I was told on the Phone when I was the Flavour of the Month with them, Confidences which if I now Mentioned would just about cause a Riot in the Dog World.

Now There's a Thought for a Blog!!!!!!

Are they Scared I might Reveal what I had been Told.!

Bet

Clappypooglarge.gif
:xctly:

I am so pleased to announce....

I AM SO PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE......

Thanks Margaret and Evelyn for your Thoughts, what has Saddened me so much to-day, was the Vitriolic Abuse that was given to Carol through no fault of Her Own,but was caused by me ,when I said that other Cavalier Owners would not have to go through the Same Heart Ache as we did with the Health Problems in the Cavalier Breed if there were no Cavaliers.

I hope this will end the Abuse of Carol who has had no part in this.

I know I am Despised and Hated by Some Cavalier Breeders ,is the Nitty Gritty of this because I was told on the Phone when I was the Flavour of the Month with them, Confidences which if I now Mentioned would just about cause a Riot in the Dog World.

Now There's a Thought for a Blog!!!!!!

Are they Scared I might Reveal what I had been Told.!

Bet

Can I be Allowed to say ,our Vet has just left ,having put Esmeralda our Pet Goat to Sleep, I am Heart Broken , but with all the Petty Bickering going on at the Moment amongst some of the Cavalier Top Breeders,what Empty ,Sad ,Pathetic Lives those Breeders must be Leading.

Bet

So sorry for your loss, Bet -- my cousin had goats and they are great personalities. :flwr: Maybe take some time out and try not to focus on what others say. It is better to look forward toward creating some positive change than on what others say.

Can we all now shift the focus here back to the main topic, discussion of the advisory council or the dog breeding council and related cavalier health, breed club or KC issues *generally*, rather than on discussions being held elsewhere, or others' personal attacks, please? It is just wasteful of people's time and energy and I do not wish to have this board serve as a place where discussions elsewhere are continued except in quite rare cases where there is a substantive issue (and I stress, this does not include personal attacks between individuals, please. If there is critical information that should be revealed, please PM me first before posting).

(y)

If anyone is thinking of making a critical comment about individuals or other boards please consider whether it falls into what I have said above and if you still feel it is of vital importance to post, PM me before posting it as otherwise, I will start placing people on moderation. There are times when I feel such comments MAY be justified but these are very special cases and most in the past have not fallen into what I would consider this category. Many thanks!

So sorry for your loss, Bet -- my cousin had goats and they are great personalities. :flwr: Maybe take some time out and try not to focus on what others say. It is better to look forward toward creating some positive change than on what others say.

Can we all now shift the focus here back to the main topic, discussion of the advisory council or the dog breeding council and related cavalier health, breed club or KC issues *generally*, rather than on discussions being held elsewhere, or others' personal attacks, please? It is just wasteful of people's time and energy and I do not wish to have this board serve as a place where discussions elsewhere are continued except in quite rare cases where there is a substantive issue (and I stress, this does not include personal attacks between individuals, please. If there is critical information that should be revealed, please PM me first before posting).

(y)

If anyone is thinking of making a critical comment about individuals or other boards please consider whether it falls into what I have said above and if you still feel it is of vital importance to post, PM me before posting it as otherwise, I will start placing people on moderation. There are times when I feel such comments MAY be justified but these are very special cases and most in the past have not fallen into what I would consider this category. Many thanks!

Karlin ,

I am so sorry that this Excellent Thread Deteriorated into what it did,but I am so Grateful to you for allowing me to get my Information across .

Carol and Margaret being involved with the Advisory Council is the Best Thing that could have happened for our Cavaliers.

Thank you as well about your kind Words about Esmeralda ,she was 17 years old, we have an Old Ewe Sheep we have given a Home to,she is 11 called Prescilla .she was Company for Esmeralda when her Brother Shaun died a couple of years ago,now we are looking foe another Sheep to keep Prescilla company,.

This is Life at Boat Road.

Fleek buried Esmeralda beside all our other 4 Legged Pets.

Bet

Just reading this now.

Congratulations Margaret......there is a burning light at the end of a very dark tunnel now and the future of the breed looks set to improve with your wonderful insight
:jump:

Back