• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Say hello to my little friend aka Benji!

Some more new pictures of my baby from yesterday as he turned 9 months old! :D

benjicouch.jpg

benjigarden.jpg

As we had a hint of good weather, i decided to buy Benji a cheap little paddling pool so he can cool down. I read some threads on here about mishaps with them so he'll be strictly supervised and there won't be much water in there. But i had to snap a pic of him in it when i blew it up to see how big it was.

benjipaddling.jpg

And one of him looking all cute asleep on the couch.
benjisleepcouch.jpg

Took Benji to the groomers yesterday and boy does he look wonderful. He's been on a diet for the past two months or so and we weren't really seeing much change in him, but since having his hair cut you can really see his figure now which is excellent!!
Anyway i got a little snap happy with my camera and here are just a few of the pics i took of him.

imgp0598ce.jpg

With a treat we got for him for being such a good boy at the groomers. He only gets it for a little while each day, so it lasts longer and doesn't interfer with his diet too much.

imgp0608.jpg

imgp0613a.jpg

A picture where you can really see how slim he is becoming.

Back