• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hibiscrub and Devils Claw ?

Hi

Todays action regarding Rosie and her foot chewing.

1) Phoned Mr Ben Keeley at North West Surgeons -waiting for call back
2) Phones Mr Marin Deutchsland at Chestergates - he has gone back to Germany
so waiting for call back from Luca .
3) At 10.00 am I am phoning Gentle Touch remedies for advice

Have already taken her to my local vets who examined her and said she is OK and no sign of any problem and is "as well as can be expected for a Cavalier" .:confused:

So see what today brings .

Ps Anybody tried these products

http://www.aromesse.com/skin-problem/Dermacton_Cream_for_itchy_dogs.html

hi brian, yes, ive used dermacton on ruby . few months ago she got bald patches on both forelegs, she would lick and chew them which made them worse . after trying an anti fungal and anti biotic cream and skinscraping the vet was at a loss and wanted her to have a skin biopsy to find out more. as this required general anasthetic i was reluctant to say the least so i asked her to let me try some natural products. i found this and im so glad i did, it improved in 2 days and after w eek the fur had grown back .. i use it on myself too as i have psoriasis and its almost gone . i dont know whats in it it smells very strong of citronella ,but it works!! its about 12 pounds a tub and delivery was fast . i would say its worth trying for almost any skin problem .. i saw it on the many tears rescue site and they use it on dogs in a very poor condition and see great results ..

Hi, I agree with Karlin, at the moment you are trying Rosie on all sorts of different things, it would take a good six weeks or so to see if any of these things work!

You already have her mri results. Try it for say a six weeks on a diuretic and gabapentin. When we started Dougall (cm) on his meds there was a change within a week!

Back