• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Tongues!!

Lani

I'm sure a lot of us have goofy pictures of our dogs' tongues!! Whether it be one like this:
PB077962.jpg

this
Lucky-89.jpg

a simple one like this:
P7276807_2.jpg

my favorite ... this one of Sparks:

sparkytongue.jpg

Getting some ideas??? :snap:

As stated in the rules, my pictures are not to be included in the voting but just to give you some ideas!!

If you post more than one picture, please state which picture is to be included in the voting, otherwise, the first one will be the picture submitted for voting.

I'm traveling for work next week without Internet Access (meeting on a cruise ship!), so I'll keep this thread open until at least next Sunday (1/22).

Have fun!

Oh this is going to be a hard pick!! I have a few I really like, here they are.

"Now I understand why mom told me not to lick frozen things..." (4mo old)
cocotonguestuck.jpg

"Must...destroy...flower!" (12 weeks old)
tongueflower.jpg

Attacking mom with kisses (4 months old)
cocolickingattack.jpg

Smiling
cocosmile.jpg

For my submission, I will go with pic #1 because I think it is quite hilarious!!! Although the one of her licking me is very close to my favorite because it is so sweet, I still like the funny one better :)

Oh, this is really hard!!!!!

This will have to be my pick:
Flash was modeling my belly bands.. you can see how he felt about it!!!
DSCN1178.jpg

Here are a few of my other favorites:

"DADDY STOP IT TICKLES! IT TICKLES!"
DSCN0038.jpg

DSCN0265.jpg

DSCN0251.jpg

:w*w:

Those are some great pictures. Voting is going to be super tough!! I have a personal favorite but I'm not telling. icon_whistling

If you don't have a tongue pic and you want to get one I have a hint for you .... a little bit of organic peanut butter smeared just above the nose will help provide the photo opp. :snap:

Last edited:
These are all fabulous!!! :rah:

Voting is going to be so hard!! :confused:

Keep on posting. I'll try to do a poll and close this theme out tomorrow. (y)

All wonderful photos and such precious Cavaliers! Choosing a favorite will be difficult if not impossibe for me, as usual.

Back