• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet my sweet Gracie!

GraciesMom

This may well be my favorite section here. Who can resist pictures of Cav puppies??? These are proof that God loves us!

I posted for the first time yesterday as a newbie, but always happy to share photos of my sweet, lovely girl.

Gracie is now 8 months old but will always be a bit small for the breed. She may have SM but not confirmed. In any case, she is happy and we love her more than we ever imagined.

http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af267/dhenzey/

This is also my favorite section :)

I love the pic of Gracie sleeping on her human's lap with her leg sticking out, so cute!

Added a couple of others ... including Gracie on dishwasher door

We all just love this one. She is fascinated with the loading of the dishwasher and always wants to climb in if we aren't careful.
graciedishwasher.jpg

And here she is so tired that she just fell asleep on her little steps she uses to see what's going on outside.

sleepingonstairs.jpg

I LOVE them! I would say that Gracie and Claire are very similar in size. Claire will be 1 year (OH MY GOSH) in about 10 days, and she weighs a little over 10 lbs. She is very tiny boned.

I especially love the one on the dishwasher door. Claire just tries to stand and lick the plates. Gracies, please don't tell Claire she could actually climb up there. No more bad habits.

Thanks for sharing!

Back