• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coco's 5 month old Pics

Zumie05

My little girl is not so little anymore! I was looking through old photos the other day and found this:

stand.jpg

Which made me laugh out loud! It looks like someone took my girl and squished every part of her body into a smaller package! Soooo cute, and made me realize how much she has grown since we got her.

My sweet angel
cocosleeping.jpg

angelface.jpg

Can also be a devil

wink-1.jpg

Or a punk rock star

punkhair.jpg

Or a proper lady

cococuteface.jpg

Here is her first adult k9 coming in on the lower jaw! You can see her front teeth are all adult ones and her molars are starting to poke through.

teeth.jpg

A B&T is next on my Cavalier wish list! :luv:

Coco is so sweet, I always love seeing pictures of her!

I should take some five month old pictures of Chamberlain tonight, he turned 5mo last week!

:lotsaluv: she is beyond gorgeous, one day i would love a black an tan. they look like my bentley (tri) but different enough x

Back