• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cooper and Mom say hello.

CooperLove

I have a 10 month old ruby Cavalier King Charles spaniel. His daddy is from Harana. This is the first pedigree dog that I've had.

He is a cutie and very smart.

web.jpg

The rubies are always extra special cute and smart, Chuck!

Welcome to the Forum. I too have a ruby girl (Harana on both sides). She's 12 now and an absolute sweetheart, in spite of a few health problems.

Hope you have many many years of love and laughter with Cooper too :wggle:

Cooper is Harana on his dad's side, with a lot of Champions. His mom's side is mostly Czech, which I am unable to find much information on.

I am in Texas. His breeder went to England to get his daddy.

I just love little Cooper to death. He is nearly always in my lap and follows me everywhere. He can be a little terror though. We have a few training things to work on still (he steals things and runs out the dog door with them). But he is still young.

We just put our 18 year old westie-mix to sleep last month. I cried for days. I felt terrible taking him in. He was a mess. He was incontinent for the last year and I didn't want to torture him with one last potty bath in the last hour of his life. So I just wrapped him in his blanket and took him. They probably thought I was a dog abuser.

We had him cremated and ordered a granite memorial stone for him. We are going to put his ashes in the garden.

Last edited:
Hi Cooper and mom!
Cooper is so cute. Holly is my first ruby. She is a little miss mischief, always up to something. Jasper likes to steal socks and walks off like he has nothing.lol who me do I have a sock:rotfl: You will have lots of fun with Cooper. They are great dogs.

Welcome! I'm fairly new too!

What a cutie Cooper is!!! And what a terrific job you did with your Westie mix if you made it to 18 years, that is something to be very proud of.

I'm sure you'll love it here.

Cooper is gorgeous and will help you get over your loss. I cried daily over Dexter (my last cavvy) until we got Coco - my new baby and she is full of mischief too. I still miss my boy and he is buried in a lovely spot in our garden but having Coco has been a tonic xxxx

Welcome to the forum!!
My Benji does the same thing with socks, but it's more my sisters underwear that he likes to 'help' take out of the washing machine. hehe. :)

Back