• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Made Cage smaller

Paulette

Well I know I should have done this sooner for night time, but didnt have anything suitable and I was waking at 3am or so to let Ruby out for her wee, worrying her bladder was too small to hold it, anyway last night I finally did what I should have done from the beginning!
Put a large bit of cardboard in as a divider, and did her last toilet at 11pm, then woke up at 7.15am, surprise surprise NO ACCIDENTS.
in the day though I do remove the cardboard as she has her food and water in there on a mat, I assume this is ok to do this and just divide the crate/cage at night for her to sleep through. she has never wet in there during the day anyway as she is in and out all day..having naps in there and going in when I have to go out.
Counting down until she can go out for walks..roll on 1st Feb!!;)

I remember counting down till Chamberlain got all of his shots and we could go out into the community and takes walks without worrying about PARVO.

Back