• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rose is getting spayed today...

Furrfoot

Any prayers for an easy surgery and recovery would be appreciated! Things are so...dull around here, even my 7 year old said she misses Rose, and she hasn't been at the vet 2 hours yet. On the plus side, the vet said I can bring her home this evening, and not have to wait until tomorrow morning :) .

Absolutely.... you have my prayers

Our Gracie was spayed about 1.5 months ago and we found out about a laser spaying option. It was AMAZINGLY fast recovery. Gracie never licked her incision area. I hope yours goes just as well for your little Rose.

Thank you for the prayers!
Wow, that sounds really interesting! I don't believe my vet has that yet. She didn't get spayed today due to her platelet count, which was worrisome until I googled it and did a search here. I'm feeling a bit better today knowing that it's not unusual, and we'll see how it goes at the recheck next week, and after I email my vet what I've found ;) . 4th rescheduling is the charm, right??:rolleyes:

Back