• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Zumi the Flyer

Zumie05

So this dog is who I am named after, well at least my forum name :) She is the love of my life, stayed behind with my parents when I set out on my own. Zumi's personality was the majority of the reason why I wanted a Cavalier. She is so sweet and soft natured, playful and loving, and just eager to please.

One thing that is great about her is her athleticism, she loves to play catch!

She can fly!!

Or more like levitate...

zumistiff.jpg

Me and my girl playing with a stick on a family vacation

zumijump2.jpg

zumijump.jpg

A shark?

zumishark.jpg

Super dog!

zumifly1.jpg

jump2.jpg

Cute. What kind of dog is he?

Well... I think she is German Shepherd, Border Collie, and maybe a bit of Greyhound. Others have also said she might have Husky, Australian Cattle dog, and Australian Shepherd in her - she has some black ticking underneath the her white coat. Some have even said she looks Coyote like. Primarily I think her body shape and coat type resemlbe a German Shepherd the most (the one pointy ear, super long tail, double coat that sheds a ton). Who knows really.

She is 60lbs, very tall, fast, super submissive and soft temperament, endless energy, very high prey drive.

The fun of mutts!!!

zumi_ears.jpg

Back