• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bobby - LDR Rescue, old blind boy found tied to raiings in pouring rain :(

Nicki

Some of you very kindly donated to Little Dog Rescue's appeal last year to help Bobby - an old blind boy found tied to railings in pouring rain :(

http://thelittledogrescue.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=rainbowbridge&action=display&thread=12991

He has had a wonderful few months with a foster family but sadly Bobby was given his wings last night. His health has been declining rapidly in the last couple of weeks and he was getting a number of cancerous lumps that the vet felt were inoperable.

Sadly there was nothing else that could be done for him but spoil him rotten the last few days.

This is the whole story [Kleenex warning] :(:(

http://thelittledogrescue.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=dogsincare&thread=9965&page=1

At least he knew nothing but love for the last few months of his life, possibly for the only time in his life :yikes

Thank you to everyone who helped make him happy and comfortable. (y)

I saw Bobby as I follow TLDR as that's where Kaley is from. I'm only glad he received the love and care he deserved for his last few months.

So sad he could only share a few months of love and care with his foster family.

How sad, but so glad he had a few happy and warm months. I donated a little towards helping him like so many others. Thank you for letting us know about him and remembering him here. :flwr:

This is such a heartbreaking story and so very sad that Bobby wasn't able to enjoy the wonderful love and care he has had in his foster family for longer.

Thank heaven for all the angels in TLDR and other rescues who regularly turn a sorrowful dog's sadness around and show them what it is to be loved when they may not have ever know it before.

Run free, Bobbie, and play with all our Bridge Babies
Iloveshihtsus.gif
Shiddiesinbasket.gif

Back