• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SM bad days cause

anniemac

Ella did not greet me at the door today and was in her crate.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I submitted before I finished. I know some days are bad especially if there is a weather change but is it normal or should I accept that some days she will not be her normal self?

I know its not food this time b/c since I picked her up from mom's I noticed increase in symptoms. A little head shaking, trying to get comfortable but the head shaking always makes heart stop.

I have not heard back from neurologist from last week. I know good days and bad days but I just worry about her sometimes
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Weather, especially grey rainy days with low air pressure or very hot days with high pressure, does seem to make things worse. My neurologist has said it's OK to give Oliver an extra gabapentin as a one-off if he's obviously uncomfortable, so it might be worth checking with your vet or neurologist if it's OK to do that with Ella.

Hope she's feeling better,

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Back