• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gave my angel her real wings

Davy

Two weeks ago I had to make the decision no one ever wants to

heartbroken but bless to have known such a genteel sweet beautiful girl like SiânE

we managed nearly eight years together and I pinch myself that I was so lucky to have her come in to my life.

Keep practising the art of zen SiânE and your big sisters Suzy & Dizzy will look after you till we meet again.
birthday006.jpg

:hug:So sorry to hear that you have had to give SiânE her wings. Her memory will remain forever in your heart.:flwr:

Your beautiful, precious girl SiânE :lotsaluv:

I'm so very sorry she had to be given her wings - she was blessed to have such a wonderful, caring, loving guardian and to have so many happy years despite all her problems.

Heartbroken for you - it's just devastating but you know in time that raw pain eases, and you will remember the happy times, although I think we always carry a little bit of sadness with us :(

Thinking of you at this sad time

sympathy-21-1.jpg

Oh Davy, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. When I first joined CT you were very kind to me and I remember all the posts about the beautiful SiânE.

Fly with all our angels, precious girl
RunFreeoverRainbow-Bridge.jpg

I'm so sorry to read this sad news.
For those of us who have been on CT for many years,she's been one of the lovely faces we've been accustomed to seeing for so long.
Run free little one.
Sins

Oh, Davy, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful SiânE.

I wish there were any words I could say to help ease the pain you are feeling.

I hope your wonderful memories of your eight years together will help you as you cope with her loss. :hug:

im so sorry to hear of your loss, at times like this life just doesnt seem fair. big hugs and with time the pain will ease and you'll just be left with the good memories xx

I was so saddened to hear of your loss. You posted so many lovely pictures and stories about her over the years! Thinking of you, and of her tail wagging away. :flwr:

I'm so sorry for your loss of little SiânE. :( Thinking of you and hoping that your happy and loving memories of her will bring you comfort. :flwr:

I've always had a bit of a love affair with SiânE and was so sad to hear she has left us. I so enjoyed seeing new pictures of her and reading about her. She was special. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Back