• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Would you like to help Rupert's Fund without it costing you a penny???

Nicki

When you go to shop on the Internet just go through this link:
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/rupertsfund

Up to 15% from each purchase you make will be donated to Rupert's Fund. (y)(y)

Over 2000 retailers to choose from including Amazon, Next, Argos, John Lewis and HMV!

You need to register so that they can register you and which cause you want to support.
Then click through on Shop for Donations

There are banners available to link to if you have a website and would be kind enough to share this...

Each transaction also raises money for the Little Dog Resuce, as they referred me to Easy Fundraising, so it's a double bonus!!

Another way you can help is that every time you search the web with easysearch instead of Google, that will raise funds too! Each of you could raise around £20 a year for Rupert's Fund just by searching 10 times a day!

So the next time you need to find something online, please use http://rupertsfund.easysearch.org.uk and raise money for Rupert's Fund with every search you make. :rah::rah::rah:

Such easy ways to help but it would make such a difference to our fundraising :) Many people have been asking what they can do – and what friends and family can do – so now you have an answer!!

Thanks for sharing that Nicki, two good causes close to my heart - Rupert's Fund and TLDR!! Will also pass this on to friends and I'll send the link to Paul's email at school and see if he'll put the word out in the staffroom. :)

A really super idea especially as so many of us regularly buy from these websites. Thanks for setting this up!

Back