• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some new photo's... =)

Reptigirl

Here are some newer pictures:

DSCN2330.jpg

DSCN2328.jpg

I found a stick!
DSCN2327.jpg

They look so satisfied
DSCN2323.jpg

The whole family
DSCN2208.jpg

My sweet Flash
DSCN2202.jpg

So happy
DSCN2200.jpg

One of these days I think Flash is going to jump in the tub with my son
DSCN2044-1.jpg

Such an easy life
DSCN2105.jpg

Holly & Blitz
HollyBlitz.jpg

And my Savannah
DSCN2179.jpg

Resting her head on my knee (sometimes she think's she is a Cavalier)
DSCN2173.jpg

Last edited:
Great photo's. You can tell they all have so much fun together.

My goodness you have your hands full. Dogs and kids, but they all look happy.

Thanks for sharing.

Super photos, Shannon, especially of the little newbies. How are they doing now?

I know you've had your hands full with all that's been going on, but am just wondering if you have yet received the plate from the auction, which I posted to you on 6th January (airmail small packet)?

Super photos, Shannon, especially of the little newbies. How are they doing now?

I know you've had your hands full with all that's been going on, but am just wondering if you have yet received the plate from the auction, which I posted to you on 6th January (airmail small packet)?

Holly & Blitz are going much better. Since we stoped the clavamox Blitz has had a great appetite and seems happier then ever. We started the very beginning of his heartworm treatment process (the Doxy) and he is handling is quiet well. Both are just so happy and becoming so lively! Holly is the silent ""trouble maker". LOL . Found her on the kitchen table a couple of times & she chewed my sewing machine peddle cord while laying on my feet. They are both acting very silly and puppyish lately.

No, I have not received the plate yet. I'm sure it just takes a while. Will start worrying once it's been a good month.

Back