• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

POLL - Tongues

Which tongue picture is your favorite?

• Coco / Zumi05

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Gabby / JasperxxGabby

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Flash / Reptigirl

• Kaley / Merello

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Piper

• Dellis

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Blondie / Blondiemonster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poppy / Pauline

• Tania

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Rosie / Rosie's Mum

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Daisy / Brian M

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • CooperLove

• Matedaalma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley / Shell1805

• Lola / AgilityLola

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Lani

Vote for your Favorite Tongue picture. Posted below for you to review, in order of entry:

Coco / Zumie05
cocotonguestuck.jpg

Gabby / JasperxxGabby
jasperstongue-1.jpg

Flash / Reptigirl
DSCN1178.jpg

Kaley / Merello
attachment.php

Piper
IMG_3295copy.jpg

Dellis
IMG_2855.jpg

Blondie / Blondiemonster
photo-1.jpg

Poppy / Pauline
5363768740_ab0211c40c.jpg

Tania
5376461276_6aa8853bbd.jpg

(continue to next post for more entries!!)

Rosie / Rosie's Mum
Misc231.jpg

Daisy / Brian M
5380342895_8a054b3234_b.jpg

CooperLove
web.jpg

Matedaalma
2lc3h1c.png

Bentley / Shell1805
020-2.jpg

Lola / AgilityLola
40182_424504497262_605812262_5094735_218379_n.jpg

Last edited:
Bumping this up!!

The poll has been open now for about a week and a half. Hopefully everyone who wants to vote has voted but I"ll leave this open until this evening afterwork and close it at about 7 pm Eastern time (midnight UK time).

If you haven't voted yet please do so we can declare a winner and move on to our next theme. cl*p

Bumping this up!!

The poll has been open now for about a week and a half.

I've visited daily and always click the "What's New?" tab, but today is the first time this has shown up on my monitor.

I cannot figure out how to officially close the poll. I'm a little computer challenged tonight (laptop died), but as of almost 9 pm Eastern time, Kaley/Morello is the winner but one vote!!!! So I'm declaring the winner.

All great pictures and our winner is truly deserving.

Kaley, your turn to choose the next theme. :)

Lani, I'll have a think over the weekend with Elise on the next theme. Any suggestions gratefully received :D
Elise will be chuffed Kaley has won. This photo was taken the week Kaley came to stay with us last April from TLDR. Her foster mum Fifer had told us about CT and asked if we'd maybe let people know how she was getting on as she'd been on the Rescue section here too. This forum has been really great and I've "met" so many fellow Cavalier lovers!!

Well done Carol - couldn't be mnore chuffed for you and Kaley. Will you post your success (and the winning picture) on TLDR too? :pi*no::jump:

Just so everyone can have a look at our winner: :lotsaluv:

attachment.php

She's beautiful Carol! I love the story of her picture. You can see how happy she is to be with you.

I think there is a thread sticked at the top of the themes section that lists ideas for future themes. You might want to take a look there for inspiration as well.

Back