• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Who's been sleeping in my bed

emmastewartliberty

Here's the photo of Juno, (hopefully- I always struggle posting photos and can't work out how to put 2 on the one post- anybody patient enough to explain for the nth time?:)) squished into Tilly's bed.
squished by burrenemma, on Flickr

I love that photo of Juno. :snap:
To put more than one photo in the posting, before you submit your post, open the flickr page separately, select the next photo that you want,
then follow the same instructions that you would have for the first photo,
and paste it into your Cavaliertalk post,
then when you have as many photos as you want,
click on 'submit reply',
and :xfngr: that will have worked.
If you are posting more than one photo, it might be better to select the small size photo (open the photo in flickr and click on the actions tab, click on view all sizes, then click on 'small')
Hope that helps, if not, shout again!!

More than 1 photo

Thank you Charleyfarley, I'll try that, tho' y problem is that when I paste the first photo, when I go back to flickr to get the next one I loose the thread on cavaliertalk- cant seem to keep it open while i get the next pic.Thank you for the help. Juno is a complete dote- (she's my guide dog brood bitch, due to have one more litter for Irish guide dogs)

Wow, Juno is a very special lady so!
To keep the Cavtalk page open, click on 'file' at the very top left hand corner of your computer screen, then, from the drop-down box, select ' new tab', and you will be able to type in the flickr web address - or anything else for that matter into the usual place.
:cffee: hope that helps.
You're not connected to a very nice jewelery shop in Dublin by any chance??

Juno

Juno looks cool - if a little compact.

I had to buy another travel carrier for my Kirra, as she could negotiate access, but had to reverse out each time.icon_blshing

Now her new travel carrier is huge and plenty of room (y)

Back