• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy enquiries

That is wonderful, good luck!

I can only hope that someone can somehow duplicate that effort here in the U.S. when folks see what you have done. :)

Hello Margaret

Just wondering how you are getting on with the "Good Breeders List ",I am so looking forward to viewing all the names that are not on there .Do you know what has happened to M Ford :)as I did so agree with many of her posts . :)

Bestest Wishes

Brian

I have been working really hard on my puppy buyers advice website.
Now I am a real dinosaur when it comes to computers, but I decided to have a go, & started working on a website design programme. Ambitious stuff for someone who had no idea what a widget was.

I found it time consuming, infuriating and fascinating. I have spent hours learning what I could not do & undoing what I should not have done.
I have now been offered some help from someone who really knows what they are doing, so hopefully it won't be too long now.

I agree that Maggie Ford, the Cavalier Club Health Representative, always wrote a great deal of commonsense.
I'm not sure what has happened since she was prevented from going to the February 3rd meeting called to discuss the BVA/KC scheme.

Not much of a reward for the two years of hard work she put into the scheme

Looking at my Cavalier Club election papers, Maggie Ford has done her three years and is eligible for re-election but does not wish to stand - a shame, because she has done a good (if occasionally uphill, I would think) job as health rep. I would guess she didn't go to the meeting because she wouldn't be health rep/on the committee to follow through with further negotiations.

I'm embarking on a website myself (for my mustard business) so I share your pain, Margaret! Glad you've got someone to help - could do with someone myself.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Back