• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy enquiries

Margaret C

I have sent off my Puppy Buyer's Guide to five people today, there are more and more enquiries every week.

I have decided to set up my own website where I can put the information for people to download for themselves. A very nice young lady is giving me help & advice with the website, but what I now need is puppy photos to go on it.
Tania has sent me some lovely pictures, but I would appreciate some cute 8-9 week old ruby or black & tan photos, if anyone has some.

There are so many pet owners looking for puppies from breeders that do all the health testing, and if there is anyone visiting this forum who has such a litter, I would happily add you to the list I send out.

Wonderful news, Margaret - haven't got any puppy photos (only the golden oldies) but I'm sure there will be plenty of people on CT who have.

Good luck with the new venture and look forward to getting the URL in due course

:pi*no:

Hello Margaret

A website to direct people to for healthy bred puppies is long over due ,this will be such a benefit to puppy buyers and our Cavaliers.

We all thank you ,and I shall trawl for any nice puppy pics of any of mine .:)

I have sent off my Puppy Buyer's Guide to five people today, there are more and more enquiries every week.

I have decided to set up my own website where I can put the information for people to download for themselves. A very nice young lady is giving me help & advice with the website, but what I now need is puppy photos to go on it.
Tania has sent me some lovely pictures, but I would appreciate some cute 8-9 week old ruby or black & tan photos, if anyone has some.

There are so many pet owners looking for puppies from breeders that do all the health testing, and if there is anyone visiting this forum who has such a litter, I would happily add you to the list I send out.

PUPPY ENQUIRIES

This is great News Margaret, and has been needed for such a Long Time .

Bet

The website is a fine idea,puppy buyers need a no nonesense guide to choosing a puppy and advice on how to interpret certificates etc.
I'm looking forward to seeing the finished project.
Sins

Hi Margaret

Another thought on this .As having four toddlers I am often stopped and quizzed about them by different people and many times have I been asked if I could recommend a breeder and have always declined apart from giving them a CavalierMatters card and pointing them to CavalierTalk .Now I shall print off some copies of the list and keep them in the car to distribute to people as and when I get asked about Cavalier Breeders .:)

Thanks Margaret... you are a hero for doing this

Any resources like this are so helpful and can prevent so many mistakes! Way to go!

Brilliant idea Margaret, will you be including anyone from this side of the water on your list?
I'll have a look, I'm sure I have some photos of Bosco (ruby) when he was little and if I do I'll send them to you.

Love the idea of the puppy guide!!!

As for photos of rubies, you could use this one if you like - it's been used by lots of byb's on GumTree and other sites (Davy and others sent me links). But it is my original picture and I will actually give you permission to use it if you want. :)

My sister took it on Lucky's first day home but he was 11 weeks:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/luckydog/232067141/

What a great idea Margaret.
I'll see if I can find some "ickle pickle" pictures of Pippin and send them to you. He was a cute little munchkin. Still is. :lotsaluv:

Dearest Margaret what a wonderful idea!:-D You are a star & this is a much needed service. I shall look forward to seeing the finished result! Thank you for doing this

I might be able to find several 100 B&T puppy pics for you lol. would you prefer them PM'd or onto here?

Dearest Margaret what a wonderful idea!:-D You are a star & this is a much needed service. I shall look forward to seeing the finished result! Thank you for doing this

I might be able to find several 100 B&T puppy pics for you lol. would you prefer them PM'd or onto here?

Dear Tupup,

I think just one or two of the very cutest will probably do.

Get them to me whatever way is easiest for you, although it would perhaps be nice for others to see them?

Thank you to everyone that has replied with offers of pictures, I do appreciate it . I will certainly have plenty of really lovely photos to choose from.

about time

this is a great idea, and i cant think of anyone better than you margaret, if i was looking for a puppy i think you would be one of the first i would contact. I hope there is a few in essex, di

Hi

I can vouch for that ,when we decided on a fourth it was Margaret that we turned to for help ,advice and guidance and then arrived the horror " Lily " who sits on my chest every morning at 5.30 and licks the end of my nose .

5004616608_33af06b7bc.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

This is great news Margaret. You were also very kind and gave me guidance and advice when I was looking for a puppy last year.:grin:

Just too cute!!! Lucky is a sweetie

awwwwww.... sorry folks but Cavalier cuteness is unsurpassable. What a sweet picture of Lucky.

As for photos of rubies, you could use this one if you like - it's been used by lots of byb's on GumTree and other sites (Davy and others sent me links). But it is my original picture and I will actually give you permission to use it if you want. :)

My sister took it on Lucky's first day home but he was 11 weeks:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/luckydog/232067141/

I'm so glad there will finally be a website with this valuable information for people interested in obtaining cavalier puppies from truly health focused breeders.

This is a service that has been needed for a very long time. (y)

Hello Margaret

Just wondering how you are getting on with the "Good Breeders List ",I am so looking forward to viewing all the names that are not on there .Do you know what has happened to M Ford :)as I did so agree with many of her posts . :)

Bestest Wishes

Brian

Back