• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Second MRI and spay tomorrow!!! Prayers for quick recovery ..

Blondiemonster

And good MRI results.
Please hold Blondie in your thoughts tomorrow wishing her a smooth surgery and a good recovery!!!
Lynn

I will definitely be thinking of you and Blondie tomorrow. She is in good hands. Sending tons of positive vibes for a quick, speedy recovery and a good MRI. Keep us posted.
:lotsaluv:
Irene

Good Luck! We'll be thinking of and praying for you and keeping our paws crossed.

Will be thinking about you both.

Be careful out there tomorrow with the ice that is forecast

So we dropped her off at 7.30 in the morning at LIVs and get a phone call around eleven. "MRI tech didn't show up due to the weather". :yikes
They are doing the surgery tmrw.
They gave me the option of picking her up and bringing her back tmrw morning at 7 am or staying there. It's an hour drive out and an hour back,
so i opted to leave her there, also because i dont want to confuse her,
which really means she's is not coming home till friday.
Very annoying actually, since I only gave them enough food for one meal (she doesnt eat dogfood) and know she has to sleep in a cold cage. :(
She hasn't spend one sober night in a cage in her whole life. (only one time after recovering from MRI under anesthesia).
I hope I made the right decision. :confused:

Oh no, poor Lynn, poor Blondie, damn weather!
I think you did the right thing, it would be hard for her to see you and then have to go back again. Don't worry they will take good care of her. I am sure the cages are not cold and I think they told me the give them a pad/blanket (from what I remember when Jack had his MRI):eek: She will miss you but just give her tons of love when you see her on Friday. As for her food, does she get an upset stomach on regular dog food or is it just she prefers homemade?

Both. I tried about ten dogfoods at first. she either didnt wanna eat it or got diarhea. :( Switched to human food and gone were the problems. :)
This morning she left with angus steak, black and white beans, brocolli, carrots and crumbled whole weat bread coz there wasnt time to cook rice. ;)
The house is SO quiet without her. Weird.

When Leo was MRI'd I had to leave him at the hospital for 5 days worth of "Observation" first :(

Whilst we were all at home crying nearly every day and imaging he was cold lonely and sad being away from us, he was having the time of his life with all the other dogs. The vet phoned us ever evening for an update and reasurred us so much by telling us of all the walks he'd had and how much the vet nurses were fussing him, one even shared her lunch with him each day:wggle:
They kept saying he was such a chilled little fellow. I know it's hard but try not to worry about Blondie too much being away from home. when Leo came back it was like he'd never left, he was absolutley fine.
Good luck tomorrow.
Mel

Blondie eats better than I do. :eek:

I am sorry the tech didn't show up. That is a bummer. I am sure she'll be okay though - in my experience Cavaliers are surprisingly adaptable, and as someone else said, I am sure the staff there is doting on her.

Good luck tomorrow!

thanks for your comforting words...
Its nice to have friends here on the forum! Makes all the difference in the world..
Sometimes I feel my own friends don't always understand what it is to love a cavalier. :)
I cant wait for her to be home and pamper her.. Will let you know how it went tmrw as soon as I hear something!!!!!! (hopefully not too late, or ill start stalking the receptionist hehe)

Hope everything gets done for her today, with no more delays. I bet you will get a great reception from Blondie when you pick her up.

Hope all goes well with Blondie. She will lap up all the attention you will be giving her when she gets home ... she will think it's Christmas again! b*n*n*

Second MRI and Spay Tommorow!!!! Prayers for a Quick Recovery

Fingers crossed and let us know how things go. :flwr:

Second MRI and Spay Tomorrow!!!! Prayers for a Quick Recovery.

You both have been in my Thoughts all day.

Bet

Back