• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rupert's Fallen in Love!!

Nicki

large.jpg

large.jpg

Rupert would like you to meet his beautiful young lady

original.jpg

"Rupert's Valentine" :lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

original.jpg

large.jpg

Rupert's Valentine can be ordered direct from me - baby Ruperts can also be purchased from me or both will soon be available through Cavalier Matters http://www.cavaliermatters.org/shop.htm

Both are priced at £5 including shipping to the UK, International shipping is an additional £2 per doggie [it will actually cost £2.65, so we are not making anything on the postage :( ]

Please pay by PayPal to [email protected]

alternatively by cheque or a bankers draft in pounds sterling payable to "Syringomyelia DNA Research" {please e-mail me for the address to send them to}.

Please quote your board name, and your full name and address with your payment - please state what you are paying for...:)

Any queries, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Nicki, I would really love a baby Rupert ... awaiting your response re International postage.

LOL Shirley, my cottage already looks like a puppy farm with Ruperts and Rupert's Valentine everywhere!! When I open the wardrobe there are all these wee eyes looking at me :lol::lol::lol:

LOL Shirley, my cottage already looks like a puppy farm with Ruperts and Rupert's Valentine everywhere!! When I open the wardrobe there are all these wee eyes looking at me :lol::lol::lol:

Do you mean a bit like this b*n*n*

5413916591_4b7a0212f1.jpg

Yes something like that :lol::lol::lol:

Poor Dougall is exhausted after playing with all those puppies :rotfl:

Back