• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

† ♥ Moorfields Molder - January 18th 2000 - August 11th 2010 ♥ †

Sunna

My precious baby, Moorfields Molder, passed away last summer :(
He was 10 years and 7 months old when he died but he came to me when he was almost 5 years so we only had about 6 years together. But I'm very thankful for those WONDERFUL years, he gave me so many great memories. One day he just fell asleep in his cage and didn't wake up again, his time had come.
† ♥ Rest in peace my beautiful baby, I miss you so much & I will always love you! We'll see each other again in the end, at the Rainbow Bridge ♥ †

I made a memory~album with some of my favorite photos of him on Facebook, you can see it here if you want to: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2098842&id=1354429313&saved

2635860495_0df6981d9f.jpg

This photo is my ABSOLUTE favorite, it shows exactly how I want to remember him, beautiful and happy, running free and enjoying the nature:l*v::lotsaluv:*ng*l

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of Molder.He was such a beautiful cavalier and we know he meant the world to you.It must have been a shock that he passed so unexpectedly,but he went peacefully.
Sins

Sunna, I am so sorry -- new pictures of Molder were always something to look forward to over the years that you have been a member. Time passes so quickly, I didn't even realise he was over 10! So I was very startled and sad to see your post. Molder certainly will live on in your beautiful pictures that always captured such a happy dog, always exploring. :flwr:

Oh I'm so sorry, I'd noticed you hadn't been around - we missed you in the calendar competition :(

What a dreadful shock for you but a lovely way for him to go, and one we would wish for all our beloved companions. Hopefully it's a comfort that he saved you from having to make that dreadful decision too.

Such a very handsome boy, that photo is wonderful - I hope you have it up at home.

So sad that you only enjoyed 6 years together, but I bet they were the happiest 6 years of his life.

Take care we are thinking of you at this very sad time. :flwr::flwr:

So sorry to hear about Molder.
The pictures on facebook are great. He was a beautiful boy and you gave him 6 fantastic years.

Sending :hug:

I've just been looking at your photos on facebook, what wonderful, happy, fun-filled times he enjoyed with you - he was a very lucky boy and so handsome xx

I hope that the raw pain is easing and you are able to look at your photos and smile now

Oh what a lovely picture there, it is wonderful! Your photo album is a beautiful tribute. He's so happy, he had a great life with you and your memory album shows that, and you have those memories not only in your photo album, but also in your heart. Thanks for sharing these memories with us.:hug:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for your loss of Molder. Your photo album has so many lovely photos of him looking happy and enjoying life. :flwr:

Back