• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Baaaad Molly, very bad Molly!

ourempire

Right now I don't know how to stop laughing. I was in the kitchen and suddenly got aware of chewing noises from both dogs. Normally this means, they have found some laundry or other forbidden items. I quickly went over, and to my astonishment Éowyn (the youngest and - honestly - not that bright) chewed in a dental bone. Then Molly came out of the scullery with her own dental bone. I went out there and found the drawer open! Molly had carefully taken one of each and distributed them to her and Éowyn.
I just began laughing, and in stead of scolding them closed the drawer (which I now have to relocate to a safer place) and decided that they have now had their evening meal!
I always knew, Molly was the clever one :)

(y) clever girl and how polite is she to give eowyn one 1st. i think you should be very proud of yourself to have a dog with such good manners :lotsaluv:

they do the funniest things dont they?? x

This sounds like my first week with Gracie....

When she got a hold of my BEST pair of eyeglasses. I got to her pretty fast before she chewed them apart, but not before she damaged the lenses beyond repair. but my fault for not realizing how far she could jump even as a puppy! :shock:

Yep... it was pricey to replace those glasses, but I sure learned a lesson! Hang in there and thanks for remindiing me that it came happen to any of us!:d*g:

I know it is bad, but I love when they do things like this.

Totally off topic, but how do you pronounce Éowyn's name. I keep trying, but have no idea how to say it.

To mhabca, we took it from Tolkien, and I copy-pasted this from http://tolkiengateway.net

The first syllable of Lady Éowyn's name sounds like "eh-ah," with the "ah" just barely pronounced. As in Scandinavian, the y in the second syllable is the same sound as the German letter ü or the French u. The actors in The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy consistently pronounce her name as well as the names of Éomer and Théoden in a manner inconsistent with most reconstructions of Old English pronunciation.
So, in conclusion it is [eh-ah-wÿn].

She is as brave as her name sister, but not as smart ;)

They are just too clever sometimes! I could just picture how she did it, and bless her for being so generous to her sister, Eowyn (I love that name too!!!).:l*v:

Back