• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Before he goes to the potty.

Looking for some advice please.. I have noticed in the last couple of days before Harvey poo's he is quite snappy with his bite. He looks like he is going to bite you, he jumps at your skin and keeps trying to get you, now I have only copped this since yest so when he does this I know to pick him up and run outside but do you think this is ok? I am a little worried about it as it seems quite vicious.

He is doing really well apart from this, normally now when we say 'Harvey no' he will stop and we praise him etc so he definitely understands the word no. The only time he won't stop what he is doing when he's told no is when he is doing this biting thing and it is only before he poo's.

Has anybody any tips that you could maybe share?

Harvey's mum :d*g:

Guys, he has actually been like this a fair bit today even after a poop :-(. I am quite worried about these episodes as we would often have young children here to visit.
I have been watching him closely today and he is doing it when you tell him no, has anyone else experienced this? This is not nipping it's actual biting where he goes for you it's like he is turning on us. I know he is only a
pup but I'm hoping someone can tell me if it's normal and whether we need to do something particular to stop it. At the moment we are just telling him no firmly but it doesn't seem to work all that well :-(

Hoping someone can give me some advice.

J n Harvey

It almost sounds like the poor guy is in pain - maybe he is getting cramps? I'd check with the vet on this one.

Back