• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sheepish shakey little girl :((

Teresa

Cassie has been fine all day until I brushed her and put some drops of ear cleaner in her ears!! Ever since she's been shivery and very sheepish!! She hid for a bit too!!! Very not like my bubbly always happy girl :(((

I've used it before a couple of times and no probs!! No sign of any other ears probs before I used it or I wouldn't have!!

She's on my lap now cuddled in and her breathing seems faster than usual!!

Not quite sure what to do!!

Take her to the vet if she doesn't get better by tmrw?
No idea what it could be.. Maybe an allergic reaction, burning sensation? maybe she has an ear infection? Maybe shes just freaked out...
Wish I could be of more help. Maybe others on here have better ideas!!!

I would echo that advice - ears need looking at by a vet if you get reactions like that.

Good luck and let us know how you get on :wggle:

Thanks guys!! Panic over, Cassie right as rain today, very weird!!

Thanks to Sins and Mark on facebook for their support too!! Not a lot of sleep was had here last night I can tell you... :((

Back