• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oh my goodness!

I cant believe he lets the dogs "Lick his scabs when he cuts himself":grnyuk:
The whole story is weird and gross

Wasn't that bizarre?? When the story first came out they hadn't yet interview the partner and it was so incomprehensible. One of our club reps call Animal Control to see what kind of info she could get and make sure the dogs were not being treat as "vicious". Was told that the dogs were not taken into custody and would remain with the owner. I'm glad future stories have come out showing they are just happy regular little dogs. But I did kind of lose my appetite after hearing this icon_blshing

gross...I always think of my dogs more like little fury kids, but a story like this reminds me they are animals after all.

:grnyuk: i always thought bentley has been eyeing up my tooties icon_whistling

that whole story is pretty weird though, and im a bit grossed out if im honest icon_blshing xx

Odd, and disgusting. Neuropathy was really the issue, this wouldn't have happened to anyone with sensation to their feet. But you do have to wonder what the dogs were thinking!

One has to wonder just what strongly attracted the dogs to his toes and triggered them to eat them.

Wouldn't they have to pull hard to separate the joints?

Eeeewwwwww...

The newest update this morning is suspected necrotic tissue and that the dogs were trying to help keep him clean. I would expect that if he were sound asleep and had no feeling in his feet he wouldn't even be aware this was going on. Both he and his partner speak loving about the dogs and have no ill will towards them at all.

Back