• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbie!

JSender

Hi all! I'm kind of new here. I joined a while ago when I was looking into getting a Cavalier to make sure it was the right breed for me. I got "Lola" right before Thanksgiving and absolutely LOVE her! She is a tri colored Cavi and was born 9-26-10. Although she isn't exactly what I thought she would be, she's even better! What a fun and playful personality and so smart!

We also have a 4 year old yellow lab "Kali" who also loves her new baby sister. The two of them are so cute together! They play, eat, and sleep together and are inseparable. My husband and I were married this summer and our dogs are our babies! We also have a 12 year old cat whom Lola just loves to go out and play with.

Lola just finished up her first puppy manners course where she was the star of the class, and this week we will start the next course! She's about 4 1/2 months old and knows sit, stand, down, stay, spin, dance, play dead, mugging (give your cat a hug), do your business, come, inside, and we're working on perfecting all of that. Being with her 24/7 really helps with her training as well.

I'm so excited to see her personality grow and learn right along with her about this amazing breed.

Back