Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beans' first HTM routine..

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for all the nice comments
    beansy is a little star, happy, funny and very eager to work. exactly what i had hoped for in a puppy.

she did this kind of heelwork sinde she was about 4 months old. i really love working with her.
    here some of her 'normal' heelwork. she works without verbal cues, treats, comments or luring.
    her cue for starting to walk is my ribcage expanding on inhale, we take the first step on exhale. for turns and direction changes she focuses on my left leg. if i move forward with the right leg first, she just stays in a 'stand' position.

isn't she clever...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nExpsKp4Nok

Post Thanks / Like

Renate wrote: exactly what i had hoped for in a puppy

But then you did your homework and were prepared to wait for exactly the puppy you wanted (and if I remember rightly, travelled some distance to get her) - so glad she has worked out. Pity more Cavalier owners don't take so much trouble.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Post Thanks / Like

How fantastic, I really enjoyed watching, thank you for sharing.
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like

I LOVED watching that! Her tail never stopped wagging and the way she looked up at you made it obvious how much fun she's having. I have no idea how, but I want to try that with Holly!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for sharing. You and Beans are absolutely amazing!

I loved the way she hugs up so close to your body and her paws on your feet at the end of the routine was adorable. She's a very smart little puppy that has a fabulous trainer!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow! That is so cool! It sure put a smile on my face, thank you for sharing. Beans is a star alright
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.

Post Thanks / Like

That is brilliant renate! Not only is Beans a star, you are a brilliant trainer. if only I had a little bit of rhythm and grace I think this would be great fun to train.
    Mindy Tri - Feb/97
    Max - Ruby - Sep/08
    Rylie - B&T - June/09

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mindysmom View Post
    That is brilliant renate! Not only is Beans a star, you are a brilliant trainer. if only I had a little bit of rhythm and grace I think this would be great fun to train.
    I wholeheartedly agree
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.