• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

bellatrix gets a cousin xxx

maddy

167344_10150161669094913_504109912_7870113_888371_n.jpg

Congratulations,
Thanks for sharing the photos of two of the prettiest faces I've seen in ages.
They're gorgeous.
Sins

Oh my gosh, you got another one!?!?! How adorable! I was thinking too if I were to ever get another I would want a Ruby. I love the solid colored Cavs!!

Congrats!

Bonnie belongs to my sister but the spend all day together at my mums house whilst we work (from there) they r a joy to watch, playfights and sleepy snuggles happen at least times a day xxxx

Awww they look so sweet together!

I am slowly turning my husband on to the idea that Chamberlain needs another Cavalier to play with....maybe within a year and half I will have another Cavalier!

Ah! Double Trouble, they are just so cute. I got Molly and Dougall together, I was totally inexperienced. I found them exhausting and was begining to wonder if having a baby might have been an easier option :jump:

Thank you for sharing the photos have cheered me up today :p

Update!!! Bellatrix got a real sister and she's brilliant with her. Here's a newborn pic. Briar Rose is now 5 months old
021a5c33-88c7-8945.jpg

Back