• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Quincy, the cat who thought he was a cavalier

I am so sorry for your loss Karlin. :hug:

Quincy seems like he was such a wonderful cat. I am sure he will enjoy snuggling with some new Cavalier friends at the bridge *ng*l

Karlin, so sorry to read the news about Quincy. The photos of them all together are lovely x

I'm not at all a "cat person" but your tales of Quincy and his antics have always made me smile and I know that he must have left a huge hole in your family, Karlin. So sorry you had to let him go and thinking of you and all your animals at this sad time
Flowerspoog.gif

Karlin, sorry for the loss of Quincy:flwr: Thanks for sharing the photos , I especially love the one of him snuggled up with the Cavaliers.

So sorry I am just reading this today. I had read the issues that were going on, and had truly hoped that things might turn around.

I absolutely LOVE the pictures. He certainly seemed most content in the middle of the Cavaliers......and I had to almost laugh at the one of him with the cats he seemed......well, like he really didn't want to be there (his head is turned away). Probably thought, 'why am I in the middle of all these cats, me a Cav and all'.

It doesn't matter how many you have, they all leave a large whole in your heart, as it's obvious Quincy as done.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for your loss.

Cindy and Claire

Karlin, I am sorry for your loss. I enjoyed all the pictures of Quincy and the clan. He was a very handsome cat. May he rest in peace.

Karlin - I am so sorry you lost Quincy. He looks and sounds like he was an awesome, special cat.

Came back today and the house isn't the same without him there :( -- the other cats are quite clingy which is what happened when we lost a gang member before. On the more cheerful side it is good to see Lucy, who is still here :) though it is clear she will be meeting her old friend sooner rather than later, I am afraid. A time of changes here.

Oh Karlin I was just devastated to hear this news today - Quincy and your doglets were some of my favourite photos on the forum, he was such a special cat and managed amazingly well on 3 legs.

I hope by now you are remembering the happy times and the pleasure he brought to all your lives - I know you will miss him running to greet you after walkies - he really did think he was a Cavalier, obviously an honorary one :-D

We do hope that Lucy is feeling a bit better now and will be with you for a while yet.

So sorry to read about the loss of Quincy. He really seemed to be a very special 'cavie cat'.

Sorry to hear about Quincys' passing, Karlin:flwr:, thinking of you and hoping the doglets and cats are doing ok, they will miss their special friend.

So sorry to hear of the loss of your Quincy. :(

My Percy is a dogcat as well:
100_0174.jpg

He has really been grieving since Dillon (the one looking at the camera) died. I hope he likes the new baby boy who will be arriving soon!

Back