Thread: Young Cavalier Girl Found - Carrigaline Cork

Post Thanks / Like

Default Young Cavalier Girl Found - Carrigaline Cork

Hi all, I have word of young female blenheim found on Sunday in Carrigaline, no tags or chip but it's possible she got out after a bath because I'm told she smells lovely! She can be seen here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Munste...46533898691998

If anyone knows of her owners please let me know, she's very used to cuddles
    Joanna, Daisy Boo(ruby), Twinkle(tri), Brandy(blenheim rescue) and himindoors (mutt)

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds and looks as though she must be missed by her owners by now. Fingers crossed she is returned home quickly.
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for taking her in.

You have a legal obligation to inform the guards and also the Cork pound (right away so do it as soon as you can) but you do NOT have to give her to the pound. It is very important to know this as some pounds will try to make you take the dog there but under irish law you must simply inform them.

If after 5 days you cannot locate the owner I'd suggest contacting one of the several rescues in that region for help in responsibly rehoming -- making sure she is spayed before being placed.

I would not return this dog to anyone who cannot produce a picture of the dog to prove she is theirs. Many will pretend an intact female is theirs in order to get a free breeding dog.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com