• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello Everyone,

Sydneys Mom

I just registered today even though I've been reading this website for several weeks. I have learned so much about cavaliers from all of you.

My husband and I own one cavalier, or should I say one cavalier owns us :xctly: His name is Sydney and he will be 11 years old in April. He is our first pet and has a typical cavalier personality and we just love him so much.:lotsaluv: He has a Grade 4 murmer and MVD. So far meds are not needed. We have been bringing him to a cardiologist in addition to his regular vet.

I really enjoy this site and all of you are all so kind and knowledable. I'm a little shy about posting on message boards...I'll try to get better with that. Hope to talk to you all soon.

Hello

And most welcome to you and hubby and of course Sydney he sounds a smasher so when you can work out how to post photos and we see lots and lots please.:)

Thanks for the welcome, Brian and Susan. And yes, as soon as I figure out how to post pictures I will.icon_nwunsure

icon_welcome to Cavaliertalk, and don't be shy!
The doggy in your picture doesn't look shy:wink:

Welcome to the board!

Welcome to the board. Sydney is a great age looking forward to photos of him.

OK, I'm trying this

Photo_061009_002%5B1%5D.jpg

If this works, I post more later on the appropriate thread. Thanks for your help Charlifarley

Hi

Just realised we know Sydney's name but not yours ,:eek:As Di says open and account with Flickr they have a free allowance then upload your pics there and then we can guide you to cut and paste and download onto forum .If you get stuck just ask and one of us will spot it and answer you .:)

Hi Brian,

I'm Joyce....actually I use Picasa for my photos. I did post one on this thread and a few more on the "Sleeping Beauties" thread.

Everyone here has really made me feel welcome. :p

Hello Joyce

Yep found Sydney fast asleep in the Sleeping Beauties thread ,he does look a smasher .:)

Welcome Joyce and Sydney! I've not been her a long time either, and lurked a bit before posting too!

Glad to have you!:cool:

icon_welcome Joyce and Sydney, this is a great place to hang out, you're gonna love it.

lindylou

hi and welcome to you and sydney

my rowley at the bridge had a heart mummer at 8 yrs old he was on meds for 2.5 yrs before the meds stoped working and sadley had to pts at 10.5 yrs old. good luck with sydney

Back