• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme - Sleeping beauties

There's a lot of sleeping beauties out there!! I think I must be a total saddo but I love looking at Kaley while she sleeps. Sometimes her wee paws move in a running motion as if she's dreaming about running up the Braes , this always cracks Elise and I up!:biggrin:

here is charlie at his best!!!

Image043.jpg

l

Ryan, what a brill photo of Charlie, he's certainly settled in well to your home. Elise and I followed his progress for rehoming on the Blue Cross website and have to admit we were quite smitten by him as he's a Blenheim like Sonny.:lotsaluv:

Can I change my entry..
I just got these pictures in the last two days.
I took this one tonight :l*v:
046.jpg

I got home at dinner time yesterday and put my purse on the ground and sat down to eat. A few minutes later I look over and find him sleeping on my purse!
This is my entry
018-1.jpg

I'll close the comp at midnight GMT on Friday 25th Feb to give more people a chance to enter, the photos so far have been adorable :jmp2:

i hope this is allowed (posting more than one picture)...:)
i just found this one of felix, RIP, with bella, frida and kandis as young girls ... :D
the girls loved felix.

alg9k9.jpg

My entry .... Tyla and Pippin snuggling up together for a snooze.

Pippin-Tyla-03.jpg

Just for fun

This is Pippin this past weekend after he won Reserved Best of Breed .... was a hot and exhausting morning (for me as well!) and he fell fast asleep on top of his cage.

I am just so proud of my boy.

048.jpg

Back