• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

bellas HTM advanced class routine

renate

saturday bella and i are competing at this year's first competition, in HTM advanced class and Freestyle intermediate.

i have made some changes in our HTM routine 'Lord Franklin', and if we perform without the 2-3 glitches in the video, we stand a very good chance winding up top three.
please :xfngr: for us...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ9zGHfZ6dA

I have all the confidence in the world that you will meet your goal at competition with Bella.

Your dogs must really trust you to heel so closely to your feet. I love the way they look up at you as the two of you cover the floor.

Your final pose with Bella is beautiful. I think it is special when the handler honors the small dog by getting down on their level. Such a pretty picture!

all dogs in the first 3-4 classes, bella included were very concerned about what probably was a strange smell about the place. in HTM advanced class only one team was approved.

bella sriffende up completely, did not budge from my side, would not do any position where she did not have full view of my face:( halfway through our routine i called it off, and just walked calmly about in the ring with her.

in Freestyle intermediate we did much better. she had probably gotten used to whatever it was by then. it was not our finest hour, but we did good an won the intermediate class. :D

good girl!!

n6dpg7.jpg

Last edited:
Love it. How long did it take to get focus like that, and get a routine like that? Your dogs obviously enjoy this time with you!!

Back