• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Cavalier Puppy Buying Advice website is now up and running

Margaret C

Please have a look at my website http://cavalierpuppy.co.uk/

I have had an enormous amount of help from Tania, & owe her a great deal of thanks for lending me her wonderful website designer Steve.

Comments from all of you would be very welcome, wherever you live, but remember it is designed for potential pet buyers in the UK who know very little about cavaliers.

It is hard to write about such complex matters in a simple way and I would like to know what people think.

I will be adding a contact page, an information & links page, and probably a 'Looking to the Future' page ( Ruperts Fund, Cavalier Collection, possibly a very brief mention of BVA/KC Scheme, EBVs, & Genome Research? )

I will be starting a blog to talk about the things that are not discussed openly, but should be.

Just had a quick look-it's great -well done. Hope everyone who's thinking of getting a puppy reads it and takes the advice so clearly and precisely written.

Just had a good read of this. Well done, the info is just right and very informative.

Back