• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bonnie got her wings today

I'm so sorry, Lucille. It is wonderful that Bonnie had some lovely time with you all and much kindness.

So sad to read this. My deepest sympathy to you. Bonnie is free and you will see her again one day. :hug:

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is truly one of the most difficult decisions we every have to make.

Each one leaves a big hole in our hearts. I pray that the sweet memories will surround you and comfort you.

Dear Lucille I'm so sorry for not seeing this before.

So very sad about Bonnie - but she was lucky that her time with you was happy and she was very much loved.

It's so hard to make that decision but it is the kindest and most loving act for those we love so very much.

Thinking of you and hoping that the pain is easing a bit now and you can look back and remember the happier times. :flwr:

Sorry to read about Bonnie passing on. Having that last night with her, although heartbreaking to know she was leaving, must have really special. A time that will stay with you forever, just like her spirit ( noises and funny quirks !! ). Regards

Back