• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sleeping Beauties Poll

Who is the best Sleeping Beauty?

• Renate

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Jasperxxgabby

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Furfoot

• Jasper and Holly

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Sydney's Mum

• Emmastewartliberty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matedaalma

• Zumie05

• Piper

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Shell1805

• Tania

• Sins

• Meljoy

• RjMac

• Ddavis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Ann, I initially tried to set up the poll and made a mess of it:crash: so I had to get Paul, my hubby, to set it up for me. I think it's only 1 vote. Sorry this is my first ( and probably last ) attempt at it. I wasn't sure if you were allowed more than 1 vote.

Carol:sl*p:

Once you've voted, if you open the thread again, you get taken straight to the poll result and told that you've already voted......so no cheating, eh! :fool:

Just a wee reminder to everyone this is the last day for voting so if you haven't voted yet get voting and the winner will be announced tomorrow :thnku:

The winner of Sleeping Beauties is ( by one vote ) is Renate - well done and now it's your turn to pick the next theme!!:)

Thanks to everyone for sharing their sleeping beauty photos.

thank you!!! I am so proud, there were so many lovely pictures in this competition..:D

I'll think about the next theme this week-end.

Back