• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Guinness and Thistle

Soushiruiuma

I haven't tken the time to post new pictures since Guinness was a puppy, so here's some shots of him and his new sister Thistle.

Running together by soushiruiuma, on Flickr

Running together by soushiruiuma, on Flickr

Running by soushiruiuma, on Flickr

When Thistle first showed up Guinness hated sleeping near her, now they're inseparable. She likes to sleep on top of him, this was one of the first times he let her get away with that. She is so happy in this picture.

IMG_0558 by soushiruiuma, on Flickr

Best pics I have seen in a while, they both just look so happy. If anone were to ask how the personalities of a Cavalier are, these pictures really explain it all :)

I love it!

*Evil Thought...I am going to show these pictures to the husband tonight so he can see just how happy & cute TWO cavaliers are together! (y)

Awww, I love it!

I have a few of my Claire with her big brother Nash (Cocker), her a tiny thing tucked in behind him......he was NOT thrilled.

But, they finally settle in. Too cute her sleeping ON him.

But, they finally settle in.

Guinness LOVES her now. I was taking them out separately for potty breaks, but we had to stop doing that because Guinness was worried about leaving his puppy alone. He spoils her terribly.

We're going to start working on alone time, the local camp bow wow is offering free puppy days once a week (that's where I board Guinness, so we're regular customers). So they'll spend one day a week apart.

Back