Thread: Molleys sponsored slim

Post Thanks / Like

Default Molleys sponsored slim

Molley is my latest Many Tears foster dog... and came in weighing 21.5kg We need to get her slimmer for her own good and also so we can spay her and get her rehomed. This seemed like a good chance to raise some funds for Many Tears.

Please could you all take a moment to check out the website http://molley.geeksos.co.uk/ and even if you can't donate, please share this with everyone you know, by email, or on facebook... or other sites you are a member of.

Thank you all so much... She is working so hard and will be so much happier at the end of it
    Fern (Blenheim), Tilly (tri), Leo (blind, one eyed Shih tzu) and Maya (Japanese spitz.)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh thats so spooky. My daughter and I were looking on many tears about 30 minutes ago and saw Molleys post. We commented on her weight and said we hoped she got the help she needed

Well done for the sponsor slim.....what a good idea. I'll be donating by cheque so will email the link you gave on how to do this,

Good luck Molley
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by meljoy View Post
    Oh thats so spooky. My daughter and I were looking on many tears about 30 minutes ago and saw Molleys post. We commented on her weight and said we hoped she got the help she needed

Well done for the sponsor slim.....what a good idea. I'll be donating by cheque so will email the link you gave on how to do this,

Good luck Molley
    Thank you
    Fern (Blenheim), Tilly (tri), Leo (blind, one eyed Shih tzu) and Maya (Japanese spitz.)

Post Thanks / Like

Guest book on its way and Molley gets to be a newspaper star

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you to everyone who has donated so far.... todays total is 147.01. Due to your generosity we have raised the target to 300.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats great.......
    Our Cheques in the post
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)