• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Trying to rev up the Rupert's Fund Auction

Wagtails

As many of you know, poor Nicki has been feeling rather under the weather recently and is still not really feeling one hundred per cent yet.

I thought it would give her a real boost if we could now revive interest in this important auction, for which she has already worked so very hard. Although there was a good rush of bids when the auction first opened in January, there are still very many lovely items for which no one has yet placed a bid.

We are therefore proposing to extend the closing deadline for the auction until 28th March 2011 at 10 pm BST

So please do have another look at all the wonderful items on offer at

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/...hristmas-presents-and-other-wonderful-goodies!

Remember to set your Thread Display Option (at the bottom of the page) to at least 2 months, otherwise you will not see items which were first posted right at the beginning of the year

And if you are in any doubt about just how important the funds raised via Rupert's Fund are, then please have a look at these threads for enlightenment!

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/...u-from-the-researchers-plus-a-research-update

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?37361-Rupert-s-Fund-at-Work-My-boy-s-MRI

http://www.rupertsfund.com/Ruperts_Fund.html

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND.....GET WELL SOON, NICKI
Flowerspoog.gif

Last edited:
Thank you so much to all you lovely people who have responded to my post above and made extra bids. And a warm welcome to those people who have registered with CT for the first time in order to be able to make a bid.

Keep it up, everyone - only another 20 days to go :jmp::jmp:

havent been on much

i havent had much time lately only to check in now and then for the odd post, so ive bidded on everything with no or little bids on, hopefully others will out bid me and raise money for the fund. di

That's really kind of you, Di - what a nice idea to make sure everything at least gets a bid.

Thankyouwags.gif

Exciting "extras" now added to the items available

The eagle-eyed amongst you will have already spotted that I have today added 10 further items to the auction bids.

Thanks to a lovely lady called Amanda on The Little Dog Rescue Forum, who is a most gifted craftswoman in very many modes, we can now offer some beautiful items of jewellery for both adults and children which she has made specially for us. Amanda is a great lover of Cavaliers, having had one called Milo in the past, now sadly at The Bridge, and she wanted to offer us some items from her wonderful collection to help raise even more money for Rupert's Fund.

I notice that we have now had several new members join us from other forums where I cross-posted information about this auction, so a big thank you to them and to all of you who have already made bids.

So, take a look at the new jewellery, and indeed all the other items, and see if you can be tempted to make further bids as we countdown to the end of the auction on 28th March at 10 pm BST.

You won't regret it!
Frisbeecatcher.gif

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?74-***Rupert-s-Fund-BIG-fundraising-AUCTION!***

Last edited:
Thanks to a lovely lady called Amanda on The Little Dog Rescue Forum, who is a most gifted craftswoman in very many modes, we can now offer some beautiful items of jewellery for both adults and children which she has made specially for us. Amanda is a great lover of Cavaliers, having had one called Milo in the past, now sadly at The Bridge, and she wanted to offer us some items from her wonderful collection to help raise even more money for Rupert's Fund.

Thank you Marie-Anne, It is with Pleasure I have donated a few items to Ruperts Fund auction - these are really from my beautiful blenheim rainbow boy Milo whom I lost 1st Nov 2010 to heart disease.
Our future Cavvies will benefit immensely from these funds. I was completely unaware of most of the health problems that were attached to cavaliers when I had Milo at 8 weeks old in 2000 - he did have a slight murmur but no treatment was needed until he was diagnosed in 2009, lasting another energetic 13 mths!!

I hope one day to have another little blenheim laying on my bed alongside me feeling much more knowledgeable & hoping that their health will have improved as the years go on as 10 years just wasn't long enough with my boy x x x x x

xAmandax

5 days left....and counting

Bump.gif

ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT TO BID NOW

Auction finishes at 10pm (22h.00) BST on Monday 28th March....so do get those late bids in

RunRabbitRun.jpg

Last edited:
3 days left....and counting

Please note that the auction will finish at 10 pm (22h.00) BST (AND NOT GMT AS ORIGINALLY ADVERTISED)

This is because we put our UK clocks forward by 1 hour on 27th March

Back