• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucy from 10 weeks to 2.5 years!

LucyGoosey

I'm new to the forum and this is my first time posting photos but what better way to break the ice!

10 weeks old and first night with us-
395446405.jpg

14 weeks
365846609.jpg

9 months-
365846559.jpg

1 year-
365846485.jpg

18 months-
395446420.jpg

18 months with her best friend Denise-
385554988.jpg

2 years-
395446413.jpg

2 years, 2 months and rocking the scarf trend-
395446406.jpg

2 years, 4 months-
395446412.jpg

Almost 2.5 years and making sure we're going nowhere without her-
395446409.jpg

My Sydney also likes to sit atop the couch cushions. She's adorable, I love those freckles on her nose.

thanks for sharing your photos. i like seeing the picture progression from puppy to adulthood. cav puppies are cute but the breed looks so much better as an adult, imo

I absolutely LOVE the one of her in the suitcase, too precious!

It was really strange because I was packing to go away for the weekend and left the room to get something and when I came back she was in the case with that determined look on her face and would just not get out! I had to lift her and she made herself into a dead weight so I had to really try hard to get her to budge. It's like she was saying "you're not going anywhere without me!".
As it happens, we were taking her anyway but nice to know she wanted to go :D

She really blossomed - beautiful last picture! :)

Question! I have a rabbit, too! She's a mini-rex and I want to introduce my puppy to her so that they're friends from the beginning. My rabbit doesn't roam freely since she's not litter box trained, but I figure they could play outside together or on my porch.

How does your Cav interact with your rabbit? Do they actually play?

OMG....im so glad my cav isnt the only one to get up and sleep on my lounge cushions exactly like that...gorgeous.....
And also, sprinkles hahahaha do you have people saying anything about that name as my dog is sparkles, and i cop alot of flack haha
Great to see photos of how they grow up!! Thanx for sharing xx

lucy is so sweet!! one question... how did you get her to be such a good dog after her bath lol! Rotolo (1 1/2 year old Blenheim) and i have a routine where i dry him off which then results in him becoming crazy pup, running and sliding all over the house, and then i brush his ears and he won't talk to me for an house or two. With that being said as soon as he is dried off enough he will find a way back into my lap and is ready to be loved! love your pup!

Love the towel shot. Oliver has a very similar face after a bath! lol.
I wrap him up and hold him like a baby to stop the rolling and rubbing round the house. He always falls asleep in my arms. So cute... He also has a dressing gown!! lmao!

Back