• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Free to CT Members

Tania

I have 20 Books. "The Amazing Adventures of Superboo"(by Cheryl Beer) I am happy to send these out to CT members Free.

Becky Boo was a Tri CKCS. Unfortunately she died at 12 years. I have met with the author and it would seem Becky had sm (it was never diagnosed the vet had never heard of it!) but was being treated for ears and joint problems and was on high doses of metacam. Eventually she had to be pts because she was in so much pain and had developed liver problems.

Between us we are going to start a book based on Dotties Diaries. Cheryl will take this to 25 schools to include the children in the story of the life on a puppy farm by using writing workshops etc. Finally we will publish the book and hopefully launch it including all of the little authors.:p

The amazing Adventures of Beck Boo explains the story of her life with Mr & Mrs Human, when she goes through her Dog Flap she develops Super Spaniel Powers and protects the five flying things (blue tits) from purrbag (big ginger cat) next door,

The main aim of this book is to help adults and children to come to terms with loss.

I would like to share this with you, I think it is heart warming and Becky is so typical of all our lovely Cavaliers.

Please pm me if you would like a copy. I am more than happy to send these out Free but a small donation to the RF Fund would be nice.

Last edited:
Hello T

May I have a copy of The Superboo book please Tania , in exchange for a donation to R F .I can get Luke to read it me at bedtime as I see it has a Big Ginger Cat in it ,I wonder if.:)

Last edited:
Oh that is lovely Tania - the book sounds wonderful and a good way of explaining loss to children too. What a wonderful gesture, and hopefully it will raise lots of money for Rupert's Fund too!

So excited about the book about Dotty - what a fantastic project and it is brilliant that children will be involved, they are the future generation of dog lovers and also influence their parents so a brilliant way to raise awareness of puppy farming.

How sad that Becky was never diagnosed :( sad that the poor darling was suffering at least the Metacam would have helped with the pain. I hope that Cheryl has now given information to her vet so no more Cavaliers in their care will suffer.

My copy of this lovely little book arrived in the post this morning. I've flicked through it and can see that I will have to make sure I have a big box of tissues beside me when I read it properly!
Cryingpoogwithtissues02.gif

Thanks so much for drawing our attention to this, Tania - have sent you a separate PM - and do hope the project with the school children is also a grrreat success too. As ever, you are a true star in the Cavalier firmament
Angel100percent.gif

I think this is a wonderful idea.

If you still have any books left I would love one for my Granddaughter.

Many thanks,

Many thanks Tania, my book arrived yesterday and I read it straight away. What a moving, lovely book - certainly had me in tears.

It arrived just at the right time for me as I have just been told that I have atypical pneumonia, after 6 weeks of antibiotics as a treatment for a chest infection.
Now the "stronger" antibiotics are horrible, have dreadful side effects, including dreadful nausea and it was great to take my mind off how I was feeling for a while.

Thanks again Tania.
Christine

Back