• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My New Boy

jacies

Have just been reading Pauline's thread about her new PP boy Kip, and how lovely is he, and realised I had not updated my signature either. I lost my little Chi X Impie in January to liver failure, he was 14 and had a long and healthy life until the last couple of weeks. I really missed him but a couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to find a little Crestie in need of a home. Onyx is a lovely boy and my other Crestie, Armani really loves him, have just had him neutered and its very hard to stop them playing. Chaos, my cav also seems to like him and I have seen a nice change in her personality since the loss of Impie as he was always rather mean to her. Have not managed to get a picture of the three dogs together yet but here is one of the cresties.

P2140007ab.jpg

Ha Ha Pauline. No I don't blow dry or use straighteners, they are like that naturally. Just bath every couple of weeks in baby shampoo and towel dry.

Back