• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: *Sports Cavalier'

what a lot of sports cavaliers we have in this forum! thanks for posting all those lovely pictures:)

I will let the theme be open until sunday, and try to make the poll sunday evening.

Are you able to do the poll soon Renate? Do let us know if you need any help to set it up, won't you?

What great looking dogs we have here, don't you think? Not that I'm bias or anything, *snicker*

Cindy and Claire

All the photos are great. Nothing better then a picture of a cavalier doing what they enjoy so much. And some people think all Cavaliers are couch potatoes. :slp:

please excuse me for not being here for quite some time!

i looked at it today, but somehow i cannot succeed creating a poll.:eek::eek::eek:

please give me a couple of days more....

Motorsports Cavalier

Ben does not think much of all that running around and jumping, he much prefers his sports to have wheels

ps only kidding the sidecar outfit belongs to a friend

Last edited:
mischa and her new ball

mischa doing her fav thing !!!!!!

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1127-1.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

as you can see no problem with her knees !!!!!

When do we start voting on these photos?

I think it's time to run the poll now, but Renate hasn't been on the board for some time. I will PM her again to see if she can do it, but if I don't hear from her I'll post the poll myself on Monday 25th April.

Can anybody who has submitted more than one photo please indicate which picture they want to be in the poll please.

second one down if it gets through some awesome pictures of 'lazy' cavvies here ha ha ha well done all who posted

Since I posted 3 photos...(didn't realize it was part of the poll)....I will select the last photo of Gem in the weave polls.
J.

I think that I should mention that I have a sense of humour that people sometimes do not get, I do hope that you realise that Ben on the motorcycle sidecar photo was me trying to be funny and you should vote for the others (unless you share my subtle sense of humour).

I think that I should mention that I have a sense of humour that people sometimes do not get, I do hope that you realise that Ben on the motorcycle sidecar photo was me trying to be funny and you should vote for the others (unless you share my subtle sense of humour).

Oh we do, we do :*nana::jmp::fool:

Since I posted 3 photos...(didn't realize it was part of the poll)....I will select the last photo of Gem in the weave polls.
J.

Thanks, Jay - will select that one for the poll.

Just waiting to hear from i more person ,then I can do the poll itself.....watch this space :wggle:

Back