• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: *Sports Cavalier'

renate

it is my impression that there is quite a number of cavaliers in this forum who are acitve in and enjoy doing some kind of sport with their owners.

I would like to see a lot of pictures from 'sportive' activities!! :) not neccessarily from competitions. also from training, nice walks in lovely surroundings, or other fun activites you like doing with your darlings.

obviously not participating in the competition, i show one of my favorite pictures here. I love this picture, although the image quality is rather bad.
Sienna and I have just finished our last run i rally-obedience intermediate class, not yet knowing that we will be promoted to expert class.
we are just happy, both relaxing and enjoying each other's company...

6pun0l.jpg

My favourite of Mika (this one for the competition):

Starters137.jpg

And another one just because I love how every part of her is heading in a different direction:

Starters138.jpg

WOW, what a lot of fabulous pictures!!

but there must be many more sports-cavaliers in this forum! I know that there ar obedience- and rally cavaliers, also many who enjoy a brisk walk with their people :):)

GREAT pictures.

Coco running past the flowers is exceptionally good. Blow that one up and frame it and hang on a wall. Costco does those ones that are stretched onto a frame. It's too perfect!

Here are a couple of Gem's photos from an agility trial.
995619103_gemma_chances_sun-9776.jpg

989071627_gemma_jumpers_sat-7489.jpg

and one of my favorites...
996644689_gemma_regularr3_sun-0748.jpg

what a lot of sports cavaliers we have in this forum! thanks for posting all those lovely pictures:)

I will let the theme be open until sunday, and try to make the poll sunday evening.

They are my agility pictures. I know you should only post one but I got so many.

IMG_1208-1.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

056.jpg

057.jpg

Sorry also got a flyball Picture.
085.jpg

I am in love with Coco its a good job you are not in dog napping distance. My collection would be complete ha ha ! ;) lol

Back