• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from me and Ellie in Kent!

Kay Ryder

Hello :) I am Kay and am owner of 10 year old, deaf cavvy Ellie. Adopted her from the mayhew animal home in July 2010 and she is the most wonderful dog in the world

100_0941.jpg

COMP2.jpg

DSC_0507-1.jpg

DSC_0506-1.jpg

DSC_0496-1.jpg

DSC_0508.jpg

Look forward to getting involved in lots of cavvy chat :)

xxxx

Hello Kay and so glad you came to join us here
Welcomepoogs.gif

Ellie is just one of the most wonderful girls I have ever seen - so dignified and adorable. It's brilliant that you adopted her from Mayhew - she's never looked back, and neither have you!

Did you ever hear if they found a home for her brother in the end? Was it Toffo?

Hello Kay and Ellie and welcome.

Oldies have a very special place in my heart and Ellie is adorable.:flwr:

Thanks everyone :)

Yes Marie-Anne he is with an older couple and very much loved. If they hadn't then he would have been squeezed in here a long time ago lol xxx

So glad to hear that, Kay - have often wondered about him as he too was just such a dignified old chap. :d*g:

And Hello from me and Tommy in Hertfordshire

icon_welcome Your little girl is very beautiful.

My Tommy is ten years old and deaf as well.

He is very obedient when he looks up and sees my hand signals, but it can be frustrating when he is trotting in the wrong direction with his back turned to me.

He is the sweetest dog ever, bullied by the Japanese Chins here, but he puts up with them all with a wag of his tail.

Hello Kay and Ellie

And wellcome to you both .And what a beautiful girl you are Ellie.:)

Back