• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Keano in the Netherlands

afoley

Hi my name is Aishling ..... I'm Irish and living in the Netherlands and the owner of this adorable one year old little man called Keano.

Keano is a typical Cavaliere King Charles who loves kisses, cuddles, being blowdryed when he's wet, getting brushed down, chasing leaves, growling at things he thinks he sees in the dark and most of all hates the rain.:paw:

photostream

photostream

Hello Aishling and Keano

And wellcome to you both ,can we all see some photos please .:)

I thought I had attached photos but looks like it didn't work. From what I gather, you have to copy the link of a photo from a Flicker account and paste it in the Insert Image icon? I thought I was computer literate but this is tricky !!

Hello & icon_welcome, Keano is gorgeous. Should I assume he is called after the one and only Roy??! If so, good choice :p

Oh my goodness, he is beautiful!! I love the extension of his markings onto his ears!

He looks like he is a smaller Cav like my Claire? Welcome to the board. My husband has a niece named Aishling. Hubby is Irish, but lives in the US now, LOL, because he's married to ME!

Looking forward to getting to know you both.

To Margaret C, it's only an hour flying time between Netherlands and Ireland so I don't think of it as being far from home. I'm kind of lucky in that sense that I can get home every 3/4 months or so.

To Sue, indeed he is called after the one and only Roy. I hope to build up a football team of Cavalieres so my next one will be called Rooney. I don't even like football but the names are kind of cool :p

To mommytoClaire, thanks for the nice compliments. He's not really a small cavaliere, just that those particular photos were taken last year when he was only a few months old. I really need to start taking a few more photos. Where abouts in Ireland is your Irish husband from? Hope you've taught him how to cook? Irish men are spoiled rotten by their mothers which is why I chose a Dutch man.

Best thing I love about Keano is that we haven't had him castrated (yet) so for that reason, he behaves like a typical bold boy .... I love him

Back