• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kipling and Poppy play mouthy, check out Kipling's huge teeth!!

Those teeth are massive!! you wouldn't think those big teeth are in that little mouth. He's settled in well.

He's got what's known as a primitive mouth, this means that most of his teeth are pointy like his canines and his canines are very long.

He certainly has fitted in well. Dylan looks good by the way.....wandering in and glancing up at the camers there:roll:
And I love that Poppy has her paw on him as if holding him there......she's definatly in charge there:badgrin:

Pauline,
I love it! I'm guessing it's your Cav making the noise? My two do that all the time especially while we are out walking. I call it having a chat. LOL. Those teeth are BIG

They make quite a pair! I picture Kipling as a punk rock rebellion and Poppy as a pretty nice littly lady trying to teach him manners! I know Kipling is already a great boy buy man his hair is awesome :)

Poppy is no lady! She acts like a puppy. She's over the top affectionate and she's top dog. She doesn't do this in a nasty way, she just always has to be first and the closest to my face!

Back